South Mayo Trails
Click on the links below to explore the trails in South Mayo. The difficulty rating of each walk is listed in brackets, with further details about distances and terrain to be found in the description of each walk.
- Cong (Easy)
- The Neale
- The Neale Heritage Walk (Easy)
- The Moore Hall Walk (Easy)
- Tourmakeady (Easy)
- Town Walk (Easy)
- Berta Beach Walk (Easy)
- Aughaval-Killeenacoff Walk (Moderate)
- Westport Slí (Moderate)
Trails vary in distance and degrees of difficulty and are waymarked using a specific colour to indicate the level of difficulty. Details are as follows:
- Green - easy, short 1-2hrs duration, suitable for all levels of fitness.
- Blue - moderate difficulty, 2-3hrs duration, suitable for medium levels of fitness.
- Red - hard, 3-5hrs duration, suited to walkers with higher than average levels of fitness.
- Purple - difficult terrian, usually more high level.
- Yellow - Indicates waymarked ways.